Workbench Quick Release Plates
QUICK RELEASE PLATES
Integrated for our workbench castors.
Designed for the workbench castors to easily glide in and out as required and locked with a pin. Not necessary to have for the castors to function, but a great accessory for functionality.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
1. plate is mounted to the sides of bench legs
2. workbench castors are placed in and locked with a pin
3. foot lever down = leg is up, wheel is down - ready to move!
4. foot lever up = leg is on the floor, wheel is up - bench is stationary
5. take pin out and remove castors. Either store for next time or use on another bench!
SOLD AS A SET OF 4. WHAT IS INCLUDED?
> castors can be used on their own
*WORKBENCH CASTORS SOLD SEPARATELY*
> quick release plates are an additional accessory (but a great one!)
> powder coated steel | corrosion resistant
> for easy installation, comes with a 'how to install' manual
TIP: multiple benches?
Use multiple sets of plates but only one set of castors!
Not only more economical, but better on your pocket too!